Author Topic: August 2017  (Read 176 times)

August 2017
« on: August 14, 2017, 07:04:45 PM »

Offline Phin (Honor)

• Town's Folk
FAVORITE MOMENTS WOOHOO

Honestly it was really fun getting back into the swing of things at good old ward 5 and just catching up with peeps and talking about all the strange going ons in the wards.

Wondering into a library, which we all felt was 100 percent some kind of weird trap and at once knowing it was the black hills the noping the hell out of there was pretty amusing.

A lot of watching really intense emotional roleplay between other players this event, which is what Phin typically does, but this event it was on an entirely new level. First watching Domino and 11 and then the entire screaming match between the guild she is apart of and Henry, it was conflicting.

Finally getting to see Anya wasn't the monster many thought she was and so glad they were able to save her. She doesn't understand enough of her culture to be certain but has friends she hopes can help. Being a tiny doll was oddly scary until I realized the roaches were corgi sized, was about to bring one back with me. Having all of the pcs walk in a tight little group as though we were all the dolls in her arms was pretty amusing too.

Seeing Duncan fumble Durnwind and how determined he had been, it was really needed after this issues he was having with Art.

Ore and Phin moment,
Ore: Phin you need to leave
Phin: why what's going on?
Ore: Art is here and he will hurt you because I care about you
Went something along those lines. Gotta love orphin ;)

Watching J npc stalking peeps was pretty amusing during the end of my monster shift.

Playing Alexa, I was hella nervous but excited to introduce what I am hoping will be a very fun story line for players and seeing what looked like excited peeps.

And as always just the lovely interactions with my fellow peeps and seeing how characters are growing, it's always fun to watch.
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Re: August 2017
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 07:22:30 PM »

Offline Emily (Plot 2018)

• Lover of Books
  • Town Hero
Oh goodness

Noping out of the Black Hills and everyone's surprise. Alara isn't stupid, she knows her power level.

Getting to introduce some awesome NPCs. It was really interesting to see people's reactions to Morgana. You can tell town wants so desperately to do the right thing and be "good", regardless of how they express it.

Fixing the seam on @Dahgmar 's shirt as Emily the Tailor. Goodness gracious that seam has been bugging me for forever. Tag-Teaming armour repairs with @Dustin was also great!

Winning Xadune trivia and, more importantly, watch @Brad  MVP that mod. Way to save some asses, Konrad.

Hanging with the Crew, celebrating the Captain's birthday.

DEATH ISLAND. I've literally been hearing about this for 2 years now, it was awesome to be a part of the finale.

4:30 am fog mod with Konrad. I... i have no clue what's ecen happening. But I got to stealth mod in a nightgown and a bandana, what more could I ask for.
-Emily
Plot 2018

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 12:20:19 AM »

Online Teisel

• Town Defender
Teisel had a rough weekend.  Corey had a great event.

"I spent lots of time in Kinsley"

Also noping right out of a black hills library. Because Teisel knows better.

Waking up early Saturday and walking around the empty town fixing things. And my epiphany about Teisel.

Goods times helping with breakfast.

Meeting family for the first time. Nice lady, we had a party planned.

My first Xadune nap. Likely my last Xadune nap.

Waking up to find out that after I went to nap people went ham.  Trying to fix that. Not fixing that.

Happening to follow Konrad and Ore while they checked on something by the docks. Finding out that nice lady died, and being glad I was there to find out. Making a promise.

Joining the ward 5 sheriff's department, like a dummy.

Finding out that there is a niche group of people that get calls when ghosts happen, and Teisel is one of them.

Finding more family. Making a promise, again.

Finding yet more family. Making yet another promise. And making sure they were safe.

A few other really interesting things that I can't talk about, however I am learning new important things about Xadune.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 08:18:32 AM »

Offline Wyvren FoxCrest

• Warden
  • Town Defender
  • In the pit
Going to a library in the black hills, and getting to do what Wyvren does best

Being hunted by NPCs and being saved by Henry talking humanity I to them..well more like yelling it

Quizler mod, getting ready to plus 4 strength straight break out of my locked restraints only to see Konrad MVP the shit out of the mod, @Brad this is why I always want you around

Emily playing a good number of really interesting npcs

Interacting with Johns (merlin) And getting to know him better

Building a strong connection with Liz

Death island finally, "why are we doing this again??" Megan "thanks Wyvren..."

Yoki mod in the terokata (sp?) Forest, super intense, fucking tengu epic costuming by dustin and Devan as usual!!

Players finding out Wyvrens secret and the mixed in play responses, this is why I make bad choices, cause it's role play ;)

And watching town interact with each other, keep up the good work players!!
"We will not continue to be a community, unless we solve our problems as a community"

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 02:19:58 PM »

Offline Dustin

• Staff
  • We run the town
  • The Flash
The Tengu Mod and the zen garden.

The Greenhouse Mod- everyones realization and wtf reactions as the mod went on and Christina's face when she found the manifesto and the realiztion if what they were on hit. Sooo good. Also Turning Ethan into a tree and bringing hin back.

The entire RP that came from Nigel and Cain.

One handed table flip.

More to come as I remember them!
Dustin Fletcher- Xadune Staff- Combat and Safety Manager